Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A few notes of thanks

Dear Governor Easley and NC legislature,
Thanks for committing yourself to the future of our state and cutting $3 million dollars for gifted education. I don't have the numbers on how my salary WON'T be increasing, but I want to say thanks for that too.

Dear Husband,
Thanks for folding your towel and hanging it so it doesn't touch mine and make it all wet.

Dear bees nest,
Thank you for not stinging my children when they are out playing near you.

Dear children,
Thanks for all the giggles and hugs and silliness.

Dear God,
Thank you for my small group, playgroup, and family that continue to love me in spite of all my faults. I have learned so much from them. You are truly awesome. I know I have a lot more to learn, but thanks for your patience while I attempt to use your words to guide my life.


No comments: